- 🧲 Sort full-text search results by relevence.
Many of Team/Billing admins have been applying for reimbursement every month. We don’t like bureaucracy either.
To reduce the paperwork to once per year, now you can pay annually and enjoy a nice discount.
You can change from billing monthly to yearly at any time, but only until the end of the yearly billing cycle if you’d like to change it back.
- Number it or not: we improved the contextual menu to the code block to choose adding line number more aptly.
Team Admins can now create a link to invite new members to the team and don’t have to know their emails or usernames beforehand.
Invite link works best with large organizations and when new members come frequently and regularly.
Generate one and pin it to the Slack/Discord channel of your docs team.
- You can now switch between match only titles and tags or full-text search. With a specific scope, comes more accurate results. 👣👣 🔍
- In the meantime, at Zapier, you have got new triggers and actions:
- Trigger: Get Team Notes
- Get Team Note
- Get My Note
- Create Team Note
- Update Team Note
- Fix: uploaded images are properly restored when restoring notes from Trash.
HackMD has spoiler alert at the block level (begins with
:::spoiler [optional title], in case you don’t know), and now you have its inline counterpart.
Clap words between
|| and they will be masked in View mode until clicked.
Handy for making customized flashcards, even better with the API to automatically append new words to the note.
Speak of the API, it has got some updates.
You can now change note permissions in bulk with the Update endpoint. This can be useful for Team Admins and in cases, for example, when you need to un-publish numerous notes.
- Fix: scrolling out of sync in Both Mode when encountering an opened Spoiler block with list items inside.
- Fix: a bad feedback when creating an API token without giving it a name.
- Large notes: now can be correctly indexed and searched in full-text search.
- Fix: default note permission in Enterprise Edition now respect the server config.
- Fix: notes transferring between teams and users now can be correctly indexed and searched in full-text search.
- Reduce unnecessary API calls in full-text search.
- Fix: a bug in the full-text search indexer which falsely remove records.
Now you can search in note contents besides titles and tags in paid Workspaces.
We are collecting user feedback regarding search experience. Please share your thoughts ↗️
- Fix: now only team admins see the add team member shortcut button.